Join Our Team
B&A engineering is looking for intelligent, motivated engineers who believe in our mission supported by our core values.
Looking for electronic circuit board, harness/cable assembler for prototyping and production.
Duties and Responsibilities
Must be proficient in PCB soldering including the SMT technology, good knowledge of components and able to work with engineers with a minimal supervision. Read work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed may require to do local travel.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Responsible for developing and debugging LabVIEW codes. Develop LabVIEW software to utilize different testing equipment such as Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope or etc. Test input and output signals of electronic boards using signal generator and oscilloscope. Help the clients whenever they have questions or requests, and provide documentation for the designed systems and software. Take on various engineering tasks which helps to acquire new skills and methods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and debug codes mostly LabVIEW codes.
- Works with testing equipment to develop user friendly software for our clients.
- Take on various engineering tasks which will help to acquire new skills.
- Design software architecture and optimize the performance.
- Work with FPGA embedded systems and real-time processors.
- Data acquisition and manipulation using different DAQ hardware.
- Provide customer support to our clients in person, over the phone or via email.
- Provide documentation for new or existing designs.
- Minimum 1 years of programming experience
- U.S. Citizen
- Be an enthusiast and fast learner
- Experience with using LabVIEW to develop codes.
- Excellent technical writing abilities
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent computer skills – CAD, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to be part of a team and work individually at the same time.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interface with Research and Development, Quality Assurance, and our clients.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
Small fast-growing Aerospace Electronic Design company located in Costa Mesa California is looking for a full time Electrical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is motivated, team player, resourceful, self-starter, open to learning new tools and techniques, enjoys working in a small business dynamic environment. The successful candidate will work effectively in our growing environment in a manner that meets clients’ expectations, while maintaining the highest standards of technical excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- BS or higher in EE from a recognized university
- 5+ years design experience in:
- Digital Circuits
- FPGA programming in VHDL/Verilog/RTL Languages
- Have experience with testing and integrating digital and analog CCA’s and boxes
- Have experience with troubleshooting analog and digital circuits
- Familiarity with Altera and Xilinx tool sets
- Have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work with people at all levels including project stakeholders and clients
Company offers generous benefit package, including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program