Join Our Team
B&A engineering is looking for intelligent, motivated engineers who believe in our mission supported by our core values.
Looking for electronic circuit board, harness/cable assembler for prototyping and production.
Duties and Responsibilities
Must be proficient in PCB soldering including the SMT technology, good knowledge of components and able to work with engineers with a minimal supervision. Read work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed may require to do local travel.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Responsible for developing and debugging LabVIEW codes. Develop LabVIEW software to utilize different testing equipment such as Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope or etc. Test input and output signals of electronic boards using signal generator and oscilloscope. Help the clients whenever they have questions or requests, and provide documentation for the designed systems and software. Take on various engineering tasks which helps to acquire new skills and methods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and debug codes mostly LabVIEW codes.
- Works with testing equipment to develop user friendly software for our clients.
- Take on various engineering tasks which will help to acquire new skills.
- Design software architecture and optimize the performance.
- Work with FPGA embedded systems and real-time processors.
- Data acquisition and manipulation using different DAQ hardware.
- Provide customer support to our clients in person, over the phone or via email.
- Provide documentation for new or existing designs.
- Minimum 1 years of programming experience
- U.S. Citizen
- Be an enthusiast and fast learner
- Experience with using LabVIEW to develop codes.
- Excellent technical writing abilities
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent computer skills – CAD, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to be part of a team and work individually at the same time.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interface with Research and Development, Quality Assurance, and our clients.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
Small fast-growing Aerospace Electronic Design company located in Costa Mesa California is looking for a full time Electrical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is motivated, team player, resourceful, self-starter, open to learning new tools and techniques, enjoys working in a small business dynamic environment. The successful candidate will work effectively in our growing environment in a manner that meets clients’ expectations, while maintaining the highest standards of technical excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- BS or higher in EE from a recognized university
- 5+ years design experience in:
- Digital Circuits
- FPGA programming in VHDL/Verilog/RTL Languages
- Have experience with testing and integrating digital and analog CCA’s and boxes
- Have experience with troubleshooting analog and digital circuits
- Familiarity with Altera and Xilinx tool sets
- Have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work with people at all levels including project stakeholders and clients
Company offers generous benefit package, including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Prepare standard Engineering/Production drawings from informal documentation prepared by Design Engineers.
- Prepare Engineering Change Requests for design updates/changes.
- Assist with maintenance of Configuration Management System.
- Minimum 3 years of drafting experience in electronic schematics, cabling, and harnesses drawings. Cadence, Altium and Rapid harness experience is preferred. Visio is a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience in various components used in electronics such as connectors, contacts, back shells, wires, cables, consumable materials for TVAC and Non TVAC environments. Familiar with manufacturing processes for cables and electronic equipment. Mechanical assembly and Solid works experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of standards below for drafting drawings: Mechanical: ASME Y14/ANSI Y14 Standards Electrical : NASA ENGINEERING DRAWING STANDARDS MANUAL / JPL D-53900 DOCUMENT.
- Minimum 3 years Configuration Management experience.
- Experience in working in an ISO-9001 quality environment.
- Ability to work with computers and design/drafting programs.
- Ability to work independently once received instructions and requirements from Engineering.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Small fast-growing Space/Aerospace electronic design and manufacturing company located in Costa Mesa
California is looking for a Quality Assurance to join our team. Ideal candidate is resolute yet Team Player,
Resourceful, Self-starter and enjoys working in a small dynamic business environment.
- Ensuring that all delivered company products and services meet the company’s established Quality
- Works with the selected independent ISO audit organization to maintain company ISO 9001
- Works with company customers to keep company’s “Customer Certified Listings” in good standing.
- Reviews and updates company Quality System and/or Procedures therein, from time to time, as may be
required to ensure delivery of quality products and services.
- Ensures the implementation of ISO 9001 Quality System; develops and analyzes statistical data and
product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability
expectancy of finished product.
- Provides on-the-job coaching and training in the performance of quality workmanship to inspectors and
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives in accordance with
company operating policies/ procedures and ISO quality system with other departments to maximize
product quality and minimize costs.
- Directs workers engaged in inspection to ensure continuous control over materials and products.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Interfaces with and investigates customer complaints / feedback regarding quality issues and
recommends adjustments to the company.
- Responsible for ensuring the company meets all specification requirements, as well as handling
inspections of it.
- Interfaces with customer source inspectors and auditors.
- Conducts Audits throughout the year.
- Conducts training including ESD.
- Responsible for Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and monthly reports.
- Responsible for scheduling annual calibration.
Suggested Job Certifications
- Certification in ISO 9001 Management Systems Training (preferred)
- NASA STD 8739.4A
- Certification in IPC/WHMA-A-620
- Certification in IPC J-STD-001
- Certification in Addendum to IPC-J-STD-001